Sunday, February 12, 2012

After Breakfast

James: Hey, Dad! Hey! Hey, Dad! Hey, hey, hey, hey!

Me: What?

James: Hey, Dad, I was just thinking - Hey, look, at my hands! There are two of them! Hey, Dad, I was thinking that we should go take this dining room table outside! So you should help me! I Dont know why, I just think it would look great out there!

Me: What are you talking about?

James: I can spin around in circles! Watch this! Ooh! Let's take all the toys from this box and change them with the toys in that box. I can dance like John Travolta in "Grease!" I’m going upstairs! Wait, no! First, I need to take all the pillows from the living room into the kitchen. I’m going to build a kitchen, pillow fort! We can eat lunch in it and keep the penguins away!

Me: I think glazed donuts for breakfast was a bad idea...

James: Is that why my skull is vibrating? Oh, well! These clothes aren't going to unfold themselves! I’m really a super hero named "Bumblebee Dynamite Boy!" and my power is jumping off of coffee tables. Watch!

Me: Oh, boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment