Saturday, February 25, 2012

"I'm Gonna Make Him an Offer He Can't Refuse."

James: Do we have a deal?

Me: Yeah, I guess...but I think I'm getting the crap end of the stick here.

James: Shouldn't have let me catch you slipping.

Me: Fine! I'll sneak you an extra cookie everyday if you promise not tell anyone, ever.

James: And?

Me: And I promise that I will also squeeze a little chocolate in your milk cup every morning.

James: That's right! "Wonka" it up! Holla!

Me: You know, I could just tell everyone. And then you wouldn't get anything.

James: But you won't.

Me: Where did you learn to blackmail, anyway?

James: It's not blackmail. It's intense, one-sided negotiating. Anyway, where did you learn the Team Umizoomi theme song and why were you creating a special dance for it in the mirror?

Me: Maybe you should learn to knock first. And then we wouldn't find ourselves in this little situation...

James: Whatever...Where's my cookie?

No comments:

Post a Comment