Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cell Phones!

James: I can't believe this!

Me: What's going on, buddy?

James: I have about had it with this cell phone provider!

Me: What kind of complaint could a two year old have about a mobile phone plan?

James: Well, first of all, they advertise 4G in this town, but I only get Edge Coverage. Secondly, this phone they sold me is complete rubbish! I can't watch YouTube, get on Facebook, or even make bloody call! I tried talking to customer service, but they act like they can't understand me. Really? YOU can't understand ME? I mean, I understand a competitive world market and all, but at least have the common courtesy to learn the language of the country from which you are stealing jobs!

Me: Okay, calm down. I don't think they can understand you because you're a baby. And did you really think that you were actually going to get 4G in Paola? Did you read the coverage chart? And lastly, the phone doesn't work because its plastic and has a sticker of Lightening McQueen on the screen...

James: (Pause) Well, don't you feel all high and mighty, Mr. Smarty-pants? I got something for you to show you how much I appreciate your heavy sarcasm. It’s in my diaper. It starts with "p" and ends with "oop."

No comments:

Post a Comment